Omni La Costa Resort & Spa - Carlsbad (San Diego), CA
Live the California lifestyle at our resort near San Diego
From our award-winning resort spa to eight sparkling pools and two championship golf courses, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa provides a refreshing retreat any time of year. Located just north of San Diego in Carlsbad, our resort is within easy reach of beaches and popular tourist attractions, like Legoland. We invite you to unwind and recharge with a host of thoughtful amenities and services for a special California adventure. Or, immerse yourself in the La Costa lifestyle with a year-round membership to The Club at La Costa to enjoy amenities like golf, tennis courts and spa access. Visit theclubatlacosta.com to learn more.
Enjoy exhilarating outdoor activities, world-class dining and ultimate relaxation at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa. Take advantage of one of our exclusive vacation packages that will enhance your stay during your time away.
Who said spring break was just for kids? Kick your winter blues and say hello to a well-deserved spring getaway.
Enjoy one round of golf for each registered guest per day, $75 resort credit, and a PGA TOUR welcome amenity!
- 600 Guest Rooms, Suites & Villas
- Pet Friendly
- Free & Paid WiFi
- Full-service Luxury Spa
- 2 Championship Golf Courses
- 8 Swimming Pools
- 17 Tennis Courts
- 7 Restaurants & Dining Options
- Over 100,000 Square Feet of Event Space
- Kidtopia Kids Club
- 9,100 Square Foot Athletic Club
- The Shops at La Costa
- Room Service
- Valet & Self Parking
- 24-hour Business Center
- Concierge Service
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service
- In-room Safe
Programs & Activities
Our meeting programs will add an extra dimension to your event, bringing team members closer together and helping everyone learn great lessons that they can bring into the workplace. Your Conference Services Team will help take care of all your program's needs.
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa offers 36 spectacular holes of golf at our Champions Course and Legends Course, each course offering a distinct experience.View More
Our spa is a tranquil retreat just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of San Diego. Enjoy massages, specialty skincare, salon services & more.View More
With multiple restaurants right at your fingertips, dining at Omni La Costa offers endless appetizing adventures during your getaway in Carlsbad.View More
Come enjoy new exclusive offers and promotions available monthly only at The Shops at La Costa.View More
It makes sense that the resort that has it all is located near the city that has a little bit of everything. Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is just a short ride to San Diego, home to popular attractions, major sports teams, world-class restaurants, and endless shopping.View More
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa features some of the best water activities in San Diego. With eight different pools, the options are never ending. Pool hours are seasonal and subject to change. Please see the concierge for details. Pool areas, cabanas and gazebos are for resort guests and members only. View Pool PoliciesView More
At Omni Hotels & Resorts, the health and safety of our guests and associates has always been, and always will be, our top priority.View More
Planning an event now comes with the added opportunity to make a difference. For all group rooms booked in the future, regardless of how the reservation is made, we will contribute one meal per room night.View More
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Explore the resort through the eyes of our guests. Share your photos with #AtTheOmni.
Relax with outdoor activities, stunning amenities and unparalleled services for a memorable California adventure.
- ALL PHOTOS
- ALL PHOTOS
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa has stunning views and resort amenities that your wedding party or group attendees will remember for years to come. Featuring both indoor and outdoor spaces, our Carlsbad resort is the ideal setting for any wedding, corporate event or group gathering.
Parking and Directions
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is located in Carlsbad. The resort's physical address is 2100 Costa Del Mar Road, Carlsbad, California, 92009
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is near the following airports:
About 3-4 miles from McClellan Palomar Airport
About 30-32 miles from San Diego International Airport
About 61 miles from John Wayne Airport
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa’s daily parking charge is $39 per vehicle per night, with valet services included.
Check-in is at 4:00 p.m.
Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. If you arrive prior to 4:00 p.m., you may check your luggage with the bell desk and enjoy our restaurants, golf courses, resort shops and pool areas until your room becomes available.
The person whose name is on the reservation must be at least 18 years of age to check into the resort. Photo identification is required for check-in.
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is a dog-friendly resort and loves to welcome four-legged friends of all shapes and sizes! We look forward to having you and your best friend stay with us. To ensure the comfort and safety of our hotel guests we will require that you sign an acceptance of damages form upon arrival and familiarize yourself with our pet policy:
- There is a one-time non-refundable pet fee of $75 per reservation for up to 2 dogs ($200 for Suites and Villas). This fee is for the deep cleaning of the room upon departure.
- We especially love well-mannered dogs. Sorry, no cats or other creatures. We are unable to accommodate Pit bulls, Pit mixes, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows or Chow mixes.
- Service animals accompanying guests with disabilities are always welcome and will not be required to pay the one time pet charge (no documentation necessary).
- ESA dogs (Emotional Support Animals) will be required to pay the fee.
- If your pet is left unattended and is making noise, the Manager on Duty may remove your pet and you will be required to cover pet sitting fees.
- Please declare your dog at check-in. Undisclosed and discovered dogs will be charged a $200 one-time fee.
- Pets must be leashed, caged, or firmly held when they are outside guest rooms, including during their walks around property. Please clean up after your dog and dispose of pet waste in the appropriate areas.
- Housekeeping will not service your room with your pet inside.
- Please read our acceptance of damages form carefully. You are solely responsible for any and all injuries your pet inflicts on our guests or staff as well as all damages related to your pet's stay.
Please click here to learn about the different type of memberships available or complete an inquiry form and someone from our membership team will gladly reach out to answer any additional questions.