Omni La Costa Resort & Spa - Carlsbad (San Diego), CA
Live the California lifestyle at our resort near San Diego
From an award-winning spa to eight sparkling pools and two championship golf courses, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa provides a refreshing retreat any time of year. Located just north of San Diego in Carlsbad, our resort is within easy reach of beaches and popular tourist attractions. We invite you to unwind and recharge with a host of thoughtful amenities and services for a special California adventure.
Enjoy exhilarating outdoor activities, world-class dining and ultimate relaxation at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa. Take advantage of one of our exclusive vacation packages that will enhance your stay during your time away.
600 Guest Rooms, Suites & Villas
Free & Paid WiFi
Full-service Luxury Spa
2 Championship Golf Courses
8 Swimming Pools
17 Tennis Courts
7 Restaurants & Dining Options
Over 100,000 Square Feet of Event Space
- 600 Guest Rooms, Suites & Villas
- Pet Friendly
- Free & Paid WiFi
- Full-service Luxury Spa
- 2 Championship Golf Courses
- 8 Swimming Pools
- 17 Tennis Courts
- 7 Restaurants & Dining Options
- Over 100,000 Square Feet of Event Space
- Kidtopia Kids Club
- 9,100 Square Foot Athletic Club
- The Shops at La Costa
- Room Service
- Valet & Self Parking
- 24-hour Business Center
- Concierge Service
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service
- In-room Safe
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Explore the resort through the eyes of our guests. Share your photos with #AtTheOmni.
Browse our gallery to see what luxurious amenities await you.
- ALL PHOTOS
- ALL PHOTOS
When you stay at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, you’ll enjoy endless possibilities for things to do in and around our hotel.
Our spa is a tranquil retreat just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of San Diego. Enjoy massages, specialty skincare, salon services & more.
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa offers 36 spectacular holes of golf at our Champions Course and Legends Course, each course offering a distinct experience.
Parking and Directions
WHERE IS OMNI LA COSTA RESORT & SPA LOCATED?
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is located in Carlsbad. The resort's physical address is 2100 Costa Del Mar Road, Carlsbad, California, 92009
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT OMNI LA COSTA RESORT & SPA?
About 3-4 miles from McClellan Palomar Airport
About 30-32 miles from San Diego International Airport
About 61 miles from John Wayne Airport
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa’s daily parking charge is $39 per vehicle per night, with valet services included.
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
Check-in is at 4:00 p.m.
Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. If you arrive prior to 4:00 p.m., you may check your luggage with the bell desk and enjoy our restaurants, golf courses, resort shops and pool areas until your room becomes available.
The person whose name is on the reservation must be at least 18 years of age to check into the resort. Photo identification is required for check-in.
IS THE RESORT PET FRIENDLY?
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is a dog-friendly resort and loves to welcome four-legged friends of all shapes and sizes! We look forward to having you and your best friend stay with us. To ensure the comfort and safety of our hotel guests we will require that you sign an acceptance of damages form upon arrival and familiarize yourself with our pet policy:
- There is a one-time non-refundable pet fee of $75 per reservation for up to 2 dogs ($200 for Suites and Villas). This fee is for the deep cleaning of the room upon departure.
- We especially love well-mannered dogs. Sorry, no cats or other creatures. We are unable to accommodate Pit bulls, Pit mixes, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows or Chow mixes.
- Service animals accompanying guests with disabilities are always welcome and will not be required to pay the one time pet charge (no documentation necessary).
- ESA dogs (Emotional Support Animals) will be required to pay the fee.
- If your pet is left unattended and is making noise, the Manager on Duty may remove your pet and you will be required to cover pet sitting fees.
- Please declare your dog at check-in. Undisclosed and discovered dogs will be charged a $200 one-time fee.
- Pets must be leashed, caged, or firmly held when they are outside guest rooms, including during their walks around property. Please clean up after your dog and dispose of pet waste in the appropriate areas.
- Housekeeping will not service your room with your pet inside.
- Please read our acceptance of damages form carefully. You are solely responsible for any and all injuries your pet inflicts on our guests or staff as well as all damages related to your pet's stay.