Valet parking only including in/out privileges ($55 per car daily)
- 0 – 4 hours: $35
- 4 – 24 hours: $55
- Daily max: $55
*Prices are inclusive of tax
FROM DULLES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – 28 MILES
Take the Dulles Airport Toll Road to Route 66 East. Proceed East on Route 66. After crossing the Roosevelt Bridge and entering Washington, D.C., exit onto Constitution Avenue. Stay on Constitution, then make a left onto 18th Street. Then make a left onto Connecticut Avenue. You will go through an underpass under Dupont Circle. After you pass the Hilton on your right, you will go 1 mile, crossing over the Taft Bridge and Rock Creek Park. At the end of the bridge, make a left onto Calvert Street. The hotel will be on your left.
FROM ROCK CREEK PARKWAY – 8 MILES
Follow George Washington Parkway Northbound to Washington, D.C. Continue past the Pentagon to the Memorial Bridge. While on the bridge, merge into the right lane and exit at Independence Drive. Follow Independence Drive back under the bridge along the Potomac River (this becomes Rock Parkway). Merge into the left lane. The road splits after passing under the bridge; merge left. The road splits again; continue to merge left. Turn left at the first traffic light, Calvert Street. The hotel is located on the left.
FROM BALTIMORE/WASHINGTON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT — 34 Miles
Proceed through the airport and follow the signs for I-95 South. Take 495 West toward Silver Spring to Exit 33 (Connecticut Avenue South) toward Washington, D.C. Proceed South on Connecticut Avenue for approximately 5 miles. The National Zoo will be on your left. Proceed another 5 blocks and make a right onto Calvert Street. The hotel will on your left.
DIRECTIONS FROM BALTIMORE AND THE NORTH – VIA I-95 SOUTH OR 295
Take either Baltimore/Washington Parkway (295) or I-95 South to Exit I-495 West. Follow 495 West to Exit 33 South (Connecticut Avenue). Travel south approximately 5.5 miles. Turn right onto Calvert Street. The hotel is 1 block up on the left.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE SOUTH – VIA I-95 NORTH AND I-395 NORTH
From I-95 North, merge onto I-395 North via Exit 170A. Take I-395 North across the 14th Street Bridge. Merge onto US-1 North via the exit on the left. Stay straight to go onto 14th Street. Follow 14th Street to R Street. Turn left onto R Street. Turn right onto Connecticut Avenue. Cross the Taft Bridge. Turn left onto Calvert Street. The hotel is 1 block up on left.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE WEST – VIA ROUTES 66 AND 50 EAST
Go over Roosevelt Bridge to Constitution Avenue. Turn left onto 18th Street. Turn left onto Connecticut Avenue. Cross Taft Bridge. Turn left onto Calvert Street. The hotel is 1 block up on left.
DIRECTIONS FROM ANNAPOLIS, MD – VIA ROUTE 50 WEST
Take Route 50 West to New York Avenue. Bear right on Massachusetts Avenue. Go around Dupont Circle, pass P, New Hampshire and 19th Streets. Turn right onto Connecticut Avenue northbound after Starbucks. Cross the Taft Bridge. Turn left onto Calvert Street. The hotel is 1 block up on left.
- Hotel-arranged car rental service and sightseeing tours
- Metrorail – 1 block
- Union Station, Amtrak/Greyhound Station – 4 miles
- Ronald Reagan National Airport – 8 miles
- Dulles International Airport – 30 miles
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport – 45 miles
OPTIONS FROM DULLES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Taxi Service: Approximately $50 – $65
- Sedan Service (reservations required): Approximately $105 for up to four passengers)
- Metro: The Silver Line Express schedule can be found here.
OPTIONS FROM REAGAN NATIONAL AIRPORT
- Taxi: Approximately $20 – $25
- Sedan Service (reservations required): Approximately $65 (up to four passengers)
- Metro: Take the Blue Line metro in the direction of Largo to the Metro Center. Change to the Red Line in the direction of Shady Grove. Take the Red Line to the Woodley Park/Zoo Metro Station. The hotel is located 1 block from the Metro. Once you have exited the Metro via the escalators, go to the right and down the stairs. Go to the left and walk to Calvert Street (1 block). Cross the street and take a right. The hotel will be on your left-hand side. Approximately $1.35 – $2.55 per person.
OPTIONS FROM BALTIMORE/WASHINGTON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Taxi Service: Approximately $75 – $100 (allow 60 minutes of travel time)
- Sedan Service (reservations required): Approximately $125 (up to three passengers)
- Train: Take the free shuttle from the airport to BWI Marshall Rail Station and take either the AMTRAK/MARC train to Union Station. Once at Union Station, take the Metro (Red Line) in the direction of Shady Grove to the Woodley Park/Zoo/Adams Morgan stop. The hotel is located half a block from the Metro. Approximately $6 for MARC and $1.75 for Metro. MARC is available Monday – Friday (limited schedules on holidays). AMTRAK is available daily with service on the weekends (ticket prices vary).