Omni Shoreham Hotel - Washington, D.C.
Seven days a week
- Luxurious accommodations
- Special discounts
Terms and Conditions
To qualify for the federal government per diem rates (based upon availability), guest must show valid I.D. at check-in and must qualify as one of the following:
- Federal government employees (active or retired)
- Government contractor traveling on official Federal government business with a valid ID
- Military members (active or retired)
- State, county and local government officials
- Members of foreign governments with valid ID
Valid ID is defined as a personnel badge or other form of valid form of ID issued by the appropriate government agency (federal, state, county or local), or in the case of a contractor, a government issued letter authorizing the travel on behalf of the U.S. Federal Government. Each person who qualifies for the government rate is allowed a maximum of two (2) rooms at that rate.
Celebrate the signs of Spring and feast your eyes on thousands of breathtaking Cherry Blossoms. You'll feel the fresh arrival of the new season with all the makings for a perfect Spring getaway. Enjoy deluxe room accommodations, $25 Marquee Market Credit for breakfast daily and a Cherry blossoms-themed welcome amenity.
Stay Dates: Stay through Apr 10, 2021