The New England Aquarium is just half a mile and less than a 15 minute walk from Omni Parker House in Boston. The aquarium is full of all kinds of aquatic animals including the lionfish, the sea dragon, sea turtle, sea lions, and much more. Explore the exhibits and meet small sharks, giant octopi, and explore a four-story Caribbean reef. Don’t forget to say hello to dozens of penguins from all around the world.
Take your aquarium experience to the next level with the Animal Encounter Programs. Meet Myrtle the green sea turtle, see the harbor seals up close, and get a behind the scenes look at some of the most popular exhibits.
Things to Know Before You Visit the Aquarium
- The aquarium is located at 1 Central Wharf, Boston, MA 02110.
- The aquarium is open Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekends.
- Parking is available at The Harbor Garage.
- Access to the aquarium is also available from the MBTA Blue Line.
- Avoid peak times! The middle of the day is the busiest time.
- Photos and videos are allowed, bring your camera.
- Pack a lunch! Picnic tables are available on the Aquarium Plaza.
Learn more about the aquarium.
Tickets to New England Aquarium
Get a head start on your aquarium adventure and purchase your tickets now to discover animals from across the globe while you stay with us in Boston.
New England Aquarium Family Package
Guests who book this special offer receive:
- 5% off luxurious accommodations
- Daily full American breakfast in Parker's Restaurant included for each registered guest (35% savings)
- Tickets to the New England Aquarium and IMAX Theatre for each adult or child entered into each Omni reservation and registered to the room. (22% savings)
- Free Aquarium admission for children age 3 and under
- Nightly turndown service
- Kids Turndown: Milk and cookies delivered to your guestroom on night of arrival
- Omni Kids Backpack at check-in, per registered child
To learn more about availability and conditions, CLICK HERE