Omni Parker House - Boston, MA
A HISTORIC HOTEL WITH A MODERN TWIST
A legendary symbol in downtown Boston since 1855, Omni Parker House boasts old-world charm and elegance accompanied by all of the modern conveniences of a world-class establishment. Our hotel is nestled in the heart of downtown Boston, Massachusetts, located along the Freedom Trail and at the foot of Beacon Hill, Boston Common, Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
Boston has so much for both the leisure and business traveler. Let Omni Parker House make your trip extra special with one of our packages. Whether you are looking for romance or family fun, we have a package that will let you experience the historic charm of Beantown, while staying at one of the best hotels in Boston.
Enjoy 10% off luxurious accommodations during a one-night stay, 15% off a two-night stay, or 20% off a three-night stay.
Reward yourself with a private working space, luxurious hotel amenities and exceptional service to transform working remote into a fresh start. You deserve it.
- 551 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Parker's Restaurant & Bar
- 24-Hour Fitness Center with Pelotons
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Gift Shop
- Omni Kids Crew
- Safe Deposit Boxes at Front Desk
- Two Bars with Lighter Fare
- Currency Exchange
- 23,000 Square Feet of Meeting Space
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pet Friendly
- Post/Parcel Services
- Translation Services
- Valet Parking
- Jogging & Biking Trails Near Hotel
- Free & Paid WiFi
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Explore the hotel through the eyes of our guests. Share your photos with #AtTheOmni.
As one of Boston’s historic cornerstones, Omni Parker House displays a character as storied and unique as the town itself. With classic style, modern amenities and personalized service, we offer one of the finest experiences in the country for leisure and business travelers alike.
- ALL PHOTOS
- ALL PHOTOS
The day you get married is a monumental moment in your life. Omni Parker House is the perfect location for your dream wedding in Boston. Let the historic charm and timeless beauty of our downtown Boston hotel set the stage for your big day. Our hotel wedding packages include options like the luxurious Rooftop Ballroom that showcases spectacular views of the city skyline, making it the ideal setting for weddings and meetings alike.
To help you explore all the area’s attractions and exciting events around Omni Parker House, we've compiled a list of our favorite destinations and activities in downtown Boston and beyond. With our central location, it’s easy to access all of Boston.
Many don’t realize that the true, original Boston Cream Pie is a culinary creation of Boston’s Parker House.
When staying in Boston, there’s no better spot than Omni Parker House! The hotel has roots dating back to 1855 & a location in the heart of downtown.
Parking and Directions
Omni Parker House puts guests in the heart of Boston. The hotel physical address is 60 School Street Boston, Massachusetts 02108
Omni Parker House is near the following airports:
- 2.5 miles from Logan International Airport
Effective Sunday, December 13, 2020, our valet parking service will be suspended until further notice. In its place, we encourage our guests to self-park at the nearby Pi Alley Garage located at 275 Washington Street here in Boston. To reserve your space and receive special discounted rates that can include in-and-out privileges, please go to www.pialleygarage.com/hotel-parking prior to your arrival at the hotel.
Boston is well-served by ground transportation companies that run throughout the city. The hotel concierge can arrange car rental, limousine or town car service on your behalf.
- From the Amtrak South Station, the cab ride to the hotel is approximately $7.
- From the Airport, the cab ride to the hotel is approximately $20-$28.
- Government Center T Stop is now open.
Eco-friendly travelers can take advantage of Boston’s MBTA train service located only one block from the hotel. From Logan Airport, take the Blue Line to State Street station, which is only a three-minute walk to the hotel. Fare is $2.90 each way. Bus #22 stops at Terminals A and B and the Airport subway station. Bus #33 stops at Terminals C and E and the Airport subway station. Take the Logan Airport Terminal A shuttle bus towards the loop. Take the Bus Walk 1 minute to the Airport Station and take the MBTA Blue Line to State Street.
- MBTA Park Street Station (Red or Green line) is a four-minute walk
- MBTA State Street Station (Blue or Orange Line) is a two-minute walk
- MBTA Downtown Crossing Station (Red or Orange Line) is a four minute walk
- Check-in Time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Guests must be 21 years of age to rent a room. Guests who check out prior to their expected departure date will be subject to an early departure fee equal to one night’s stay plus applicable taxes.
- All guests with confirmed reservations must provide a valid credit card upon check-in and provide a government issued photo ID matching the name on the reservation. Credit card will be authorized for full room and tax in addition to a $75 per night hold for incidentals.