Celebrate freedom and equality
Did you know that there are more than 1,000 acres of parkland which make up the National Mall and Memorial Parks (NAMA)? These sites are symbols of the United States of America, and known all around the world. NAMA includes and is responsible for maintaining: the Washington Monument, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, D.C. War Memorial, World War II Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, George Mason Memorial, Pennsylvania Avenue from the Capitol to the White House, the National Mall, East and West Potomac Parks, Constitution Gardens, 60 statues, and numerous other historic sites, memorials, and parks.
The National Mall and Memorial Parks (NAMA) present the opportunity to get in touch with America's history. Thousands of children, families, foreign visitors and veterans arrive daily. They get to experience programming presented by Park Rangers, park exhibits and more, while taking in amazing views.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The National Mall is located three miles from the Omni Shoreham Hotel.
- Visiting all or some of the monuments on the same day is a lot of walking. Wear comfortable shoes and stay hydrated!
- Obtain a map of the sites and plan appropriately.
Learn more about the National Mall and Memorial Parks.
Stay, Park and Play Package
Guests who book this special offer receive:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Valet parking for one vehicle each night of your stay
- Daily Art of Breakfast Buffet per registered guest
To learn more about availability and conditions, CLICK HERE