The Omni Grove Park Inn sits on 150 acres about 2,000 feet above sea level in the Blue Ridge Mountains of western North Carolina. The luxury Asheville, North Carolina, resort is near the crossroads of Interstates 40 and 26 and just 1.5 miles from downtown. The AAA Four Diamond resort is 17 miles from Asheville Regional Airport.
FROM I-26 & I-40 (THE ASHEVILLE AIRPORT)
Take I-240 into Asheville. Exit 5B/Charlotte Street. From I-240 East, turn left on Charlotte Street or from I-240 West, turn right on Charlotte Street. Proceed north on Charlotte Street for approximately 0.7 miles. Turn right on Macon Avenue and continue for 0.8 miles. The Omni Grove Park Inn entrance will be on your left
- Greenville, South Carolina – 1 hours
- Gatlinburg, Tennessee – 1.75 hours
- Charlotte, North Carolina – 2 hours
- Knoxville, Tennessee – 2 hours
- Columbia, South Carolina – 2.5 hours
- Atlanta, Georgia – 3.5 hours
- From March 31, 2023 through September 30, 2023, parking rates are as follows:
- Valet Parking: $35 for overnight guests; $30 for day parking
- Self-Parking: $25 for overnight guests; First (1) hour for day parking is complimentary. After that, 1-3 hours is $10, 3-6 hours is $20 and 6-24 hours is $25.
- Oversized vehicle parking is limited and will be subject to availability. Please see Valet attendants for availability upon arrival. If there is availability, the Oversized Vehicle Parking charge is $50 per vehicle.
Asheville Regional Airport, North Carolina (AVL)
17 miles and 20 minutes away with daily service provided by:
- Allegiant Air
- Continental Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- United Express
- US Airways
Non-stop flights are available from:
- New York – LaGuardia
Greenville-Spartanburg, South Carolina (GSP)
65 miles and 75 scenic minutes away. Approximately 1.2 million passengers a year are served by seven airlines offering 71 daily departures including non-stop service to 17 major cities across the U.S.
Charlotte Douglas International Airport, North Carolina (CLT)
2 hours down the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains is the Carolinas’ premier air facility. Charlotte Douglas averages 684 daily departures and 34.5 million passengers annually. This airport is ranked among the nation’s top airports.