The Omni Grove Park Inn sits on 150 acres about 2,000 feet above sea level in the Blue Ridge Mountains of western North Carolina. The luxury Asheville, North Carolina, resort is near the crossroads of Interstates 40 and 26 and just 1.5 miles from downtown. The AAA Four Diamond resort is 17 miles from Asheville Regional Airport.
FROM I-26 & I-40 (THE ASHEVILLE AIRPORT)
Take I-240 into Asheville. Exit 5B/Charlotte Street. From I-240 East, turn left on Charlotte Street or from I-240 West, turn right on Charlotte Street. Proceed north on Charlotte Street for approximately 0.7 miles. Turn right on Macon Avenue and continue for 0.8 miles. The Omni Grove Park Inn entrance will be on your left
- Greenville, South Carolina – 1 hours
- Gatlinburg, Tennessee – 1.75 hours
- Charlotte, North Carolina – 2 hours
- Knoxville, Tennessee – 2 hours
- Columbia, South Carolina – 2.5 hours
- Atlanta, Georgia – 3.5 hours
Valet (standard parking rates):
- Guests can drive up to the main entrance at The Omni Grove Park Inn and be assisted by a valet for $22 for overnight guests and $15 for day guests.
Garage Parking (standard parking rates):
- Garage parking is available to our day and overnight guests. The first (3) hours are complimentary, 3 – 6 hours is $10 and 6 – 24 hours is $15.
*Beginning Sunday, November 27, 2016 through January 5, 2017 our Holiday Parking Rates will be in effect. Please refer to Holiday Parking Tab for more information. All rates are subject to change.
Asheville Regional Airport, North Carolina (AVL)
17 miles and 20 minutes away with daily service provided by:
- Allegiant Air
- Continental Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- United Express
- US Airways
Non-stop flights are available from:
- New York – LaGuardia
Greenville-Spartanburg, South Carolina (GSP)
65 miles and 75 scenic minutes away. Approximately 1.2 million passengers a year are served by seven airlines offering 71 daily departures including non-stop service to 17 major cities across the U.S.
Charlotte Douglas International Airport, North Carolina (CLT)
2 hours down the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains is the Carolinas’ premier air facility. Charlotte Douglas averages 684 daily departures and 34.5 million passengers annually. This airport is ranked among the nation’s top airports.