Preserving Bath County's Past for Generations to Come
The Museum building was originally a law office which was moved from the original courthouse located at the current Warm Springs Inn. The items in the Museum have all been donated by friends of the Society who want to see Bath County history preserved for future generations. These artifacts are of interest to all those who visit, not only the local people, but visitors from all over the world. From antique side saddles, to period clothing, original historic photos, farm implements and tools, Civil War and Indian Artifacts, even a grand piano, there is something here to interest everyone.
Address: P.O. Box 212, 99 Court House Hill, Warm Springs, VA 24484
Hours of Operation: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on the following schedule,
November-December: Friday & Saturday
January-March: Saturday only, or by appointment.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The Research Center and Library addition was completed in 1995 and contains a wealth of information for the researcher and genealogist.
- Included in the collection are materials and microfilm on Bath and Virginia History as well as other places.
- These along with family histories, both published and unpublished, have aided many visitors in their search for roots.
Learn more about the historical society.
Bed and Breakfast at Omni Homestead Resort
Guests who book this special offer receive:
- Luxurious resort accommodations
- Daily breakfast for each registered guest
- Complimentary parking for one vehicle
To learn more about availability and conditions, CLICK HERE