There’s a reason our Allegheny Mountain-surrounded tennis courts have hosted champions for years. The resort offers four Har-Tru courts in a convenient location. But if you’re not quite at champion level (yet), we offer a tennis academy with an array of programs for all skill levels.
All tennis groups are welcome at The Omni Homestead Resort Tennis Academy whether you are a visiting club team or a group of club players who want a tennis getaway package at special group rates. For conference groups, we can be flexible and tailor a conference tennis program to meet any of your needs including social round robins, special clinics for all levels, and event planning on and off the court.
Open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Court reservations must be made in advance.
$25 per court, per hour
Please call our pro shop at (540) 839-7762.
2016 SUMMER WEEKLY TENNIS CLINICS
Adult Tennis Clinics
Daily, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. work on all the strokes in a fast paced drill session for exercise and fun.
- All levels welcome
- $45 per person
Junior Tennis Clinics
All Clinics are Group Learning environments.
Daily, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. "Teen Stars" learn to play and compete in playing games.
- Ages 13 to 17 years
- $30 per person
Daily, 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. "Shooting Stars" learn the game and the basic strokes with drills and games.
- Ages 6 to 12 years
- $25 per person
Daily 5:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. "Little Stars" are introduced to Tennis in a fun environment.
- Ages 4 to 5 years
- $20 per person
2016 KIDS SUMMER TENNIS CAMP
Daily, June 15 to August 30 - For ages 6 to 12
Children will learn the skills of the great life time sport of tennis, make new friends and explore our newly expanded pool facility which includes lunch at the pool. Parents may spend either 3 or 5 hours relaxing or enjoying adult activities while your child has a blast at our new Tennis, Swim and Lunch fun activity camp!
If you have participated in our popular Winter "Bunny School" program, you will find this program has similar times and prices.
- Morning Half Day, 3 hours - 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Afternoon Half Day, 3 hours - 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Full Day, 5 hours - 10:00 am. to 3:00 p.m.
20% discount when signing up for 2 or more days
- Half Day - $59, per child
- Full Day - $99 per child, $79 for each additional sibling
Morning Half Day and Full Day participants:
- 9:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. - Check-in at the Tennis Courts (dressed for Tennis)
- 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. - Tennis instruction of basic strokes, drills and games
- 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Supervised exploring at the new family pool facility
- 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. - Lunch with fellow campers at the pool complex
- 1:00 p.m. - Parents pick up Morning Half Day participants at the pool complex
Afternoon Half Day and Full Day participants:
- 11:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Check-in at the Pool for lunch (dressed for Tennis)
- 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. - Tennis instruction of basic strokes, drills and games
- 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. - Supervised exploring at the new family pool facility
- 3:00 p.m. - Parents pick up Afternoon Half Day and Full Day participants at the pool
All programs include: Tennis instruction, tennis racquet usage, balls, pool supervision and lunch.
Participants are required to register before participation, arrive in tennis clothes and have a changing bag with a swimsuit. Limited Space Available.
To register, contact pro Seth Shreve by calling (540) 839-7545 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org